Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Let's gossip!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I've just gotten to the root of why I don't get to date women. LOL!

    And probably why I have trouble dating. The gay sensitive man is just not for me. The other kind is harder to find. Ugh.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah heck henk! Well...I am honet too and I get in trouble all the time for it.

    "Hey aunt Susan why do you have holes on your face?"
    (Aunt Susan has psoriosis and had bad acne as a child.

    Upon my uncle opening the door in a towel after just having sex with his girlfriend I say, Puoooweee whats that smell...it smells like fish!"
    **mom smacks me and starts laughing**

    Someone asks me if I like their shoes and if I dont I simply say they are ugly.

    I am brutally honest but I know when to lie so I wont have to deal with some over emotional person. Well...unless I am feeling cruel that is! Muhahahahahah

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That should make some interesting conversations between us. I like it when people are brutally honest. I'm a masochist and love the emotional pain it brings me. LOL. Actually, I like it, cuz it gives me the chance to change. Unless it's something I can't take care of, then it's just painful. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good heck!!you want honesty...??? HUH?????well you won't get it from me...Lie..I say...LIe lie lie.......

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mom would never tell someone their shoes are ugly, unless, of course, they are mine.

    billy joel said honesty is such a lonely word... at times I would have to say he is very correct in that assumption.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    er..ah did I say your shoes were ugly...??? I don't remember ..unless I was talking about those ugly pointy black things you sometimes wear..that look like the shoes the wicked witch wore in the wizard of Oz..hehehehehehe

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...and who says I am not a witch...who says I couldnt cast an ugly spell on your *** ?! LOL
    Why do you think I am always walking around with a broomstick in my house? You think it is just for cleaning. I think not! Muhahahahahaah

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah! Who needs dildos anyway!

    I recently told someone what I thought of life and us human beings. He said I should get help. But really, everyone knows.

    There is no real choice, it's all an illusion. Several paths are layed out for us and with each step we figure we're still in control. But maybe they eventually all lead to the same point. That's my theory.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It all makes sense to me now. THANKYOU Henk for that ever so enlightening statement. And here I thought I was the only one who needed help. LOL..

    Seriously...I think there are only two endings in life....the one that you choose, or the one that you don't.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mm, yes, but "not choosing" can also be considered "choosing not to choose" mmm? LMAO!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •